PCHC at Met School Clinic
The Metropolitan Regional Career and Technical Center (MET School).
The Providence Community Health Centers, Inc. operates a school-based clinic during the academic year at The Met School.
325 Public St.
Providence, RI 02905
Three days a week:
Mondays & Wednesdays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Adolescent Health Center serves as a “medical home” for the Met students. It serves students from ages 13 to 20. The Health Center delivers a comprehensive array of services.
- Urgent care and sick visits
- Family planning/birth control counseling and treatment
- STD/HIV testing, treatment and counseling
- Health education and counseling
- Substance-abuse counseling
- Mental-health assessment and referral
- Services are available to all students regardless of their ability to pay.