Providence Community Health Centers Express Clinic
Sick now? Doctor's office closed? We will see you!
PCHC Express Clinic is a convenient alternative when you or a family member are sick and can't get a timely appointment with your regular physician.
Why wait hours in the ER when you could receive an appointment today? Please call ahead for an appointment so we may provide the best care in a reasonable time.
We can transfer information about your visit to your primary care doctor. We primarily treat illnesses requiring immediate care, but not serious enough to require an ER visit. Some of the illnesses include Coughs - Colds - Flu - Fever - Nausea - Infections - Earaches - Pink Eye - Bites - Cuts - Burns - Sprains - Sore Throats – Allergies etc.
- You do not need to be a PCHC patient.
- While other walk-in clinics do not see infants, PCHC Express Clinic can see children as young as newborns; please call for a convenient appointment to have your infant seen.
- The Express Clinic is staffed with board certified doctors, nurse practitioners, specially trained nurses and medical assistants.
- Open 7 days a week for non-emergency care.
- Open all day Saturday and Sunday and evenings.
- We accept most insurance plans.
- Affordable sliding fee if uninsured.
- Bus or Drive – Free parking available.
- Calling ahead is preferred.
Location & Hours
355 Prairie Avenue, Providence, RI 02905
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last appointment at 7:15 p.m.)
Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(401) 415-9000 - (Please call ahead)