PCHC Optometry Clinic
335R Prairie Avenue, Second Floor, Providence RI.
The PCHC Optometry Clinic offers high quality eye care services to all members of the Providence community. These services include:
- Comprehensive eye exams for health and vision problems
- Eye glasses prescriptions
- Vision screenings for children
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
- Detection and identification of health problems manifesting in the eye (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Contact lens fittings
Why choose PCHC Optometry?
In addition to providing high-quality eye care services, PCHC Optometry offers a customer centered experience, including the following:
- Eye emergencies seen immediately
- Same week appointments
- Short wait times
- Flexible and convenient hours of operation
- Collaboration with other PCHC doctors, if a PCHC patient
State-of-the-art Eye Exam Technology
The PCHC Optometry Clinic utilizes the latest technology to accurately determine your eye glasses or contact lens prescription, and the ocular health status of your eyes.