Ways you can help
Providence Community Health Centers greatly appreciates your support in a variety of areas. Your decision to support PCHC has a far-reaching impact on the lives of thousands of people who depend on us to deliver our health programs at our 11 locations. They and we thank you for your support.
- For information on giving to our Annual Appeal, click here.
- For information on our Capital Campaign, click here.
- For information on upcoming Special Events, click here.
- For information on volunteering through PCHC, click here.
- For information on leaving a charitable gift to PCHC by will, click here.
Other Ways to Help
If your company has a product, image or service to market, please contact us to discuss the mutual benefits of building a partnership with a not-for-profit organization.
Many employers have a matching gift program that allows their employees to increase their personal gift to an organization. A donation by the employee resonates when the employer they work for makes a gift as well. Matching Gift forms are generally distributed through your employers Human Resource office. At the time of your donation, or shortly after you make a donation to Providence Community Health Centers, you would need to complete your section of the matching gift application, send it along with your donation to Providence Community Health Centers. There, it will be completed by the Director of Development, signed, and returned to your employer with the appropriate documentation.